Irrigation Systems Information
- Many Meridian subdivisions have pressurized irrigation systems installed along the back lot lines. Most of these systems are supplied by a primary surface (ditch) water supply which is not safe to drink.
- Pressurized irrigation systems are not owned or operated by the City of Meridian. You may contact your Homeowner’s Association to find out who owns and operates your system (if pressurized irrigation exists in your subdivision).
- The City of Meridian does not control any surface water (ditch water) supply. The primary irrigation company contacts (depending on your geographic location) are:
- Nampa Meridian Irrigation District – Phone (208) 466-7861, www.nmid.org. For flood emergencies, call (208) 466-0663.
- Settler's Irrigation District (208) 344-2471, www.settlersirrigation.org
- New York Irrigation (208) 378-1023